Recently, Coronavirus has brought about a drastic change in the Bollywood industry. Due to the lockdown of India for 21 days, the whole nation has become very cautious and helpful to each other. Most of the top celebrities like Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Varun Dhawan, Kangana Ranaut, Vicky Kaushal, Singer Lata Mangeshkar, Shilpa Shetty etc. are generously coming forward to donate and help fight against coronavirus. Day by day the generous of the Bollywood superstars is growing up.
Shah Rukh Khan role
Shah Rukh Khan is one of the most famous and remarkable Bollywood stars who comes forward to fight against coronavirus. It is a matter of pride that he has recently contributed 50,000 PPE kits like face-masks, hand gloves, safety wearing dress etc. to West Bengal and Maharashtra governments. People have become motivated to see this voluntary approach of their loving Shah Rukh Khan. There are a lot of general people who are engaging in service or business, they are also coming forward to help like their ‘King Khan’. In this way, Shah Rukh Khan is promoting his philanthropic approaches against COVID-19 to the whole world.
Contribution with Associated Companies:
We know that Shah Rukh Khan is associated with various companies like Red Chillies Entertainment, IPL Team-Kolkata Knight Riders & Meer Foundation. All of these organizations are popular and highly remarkable in voluntary approaches. These institutions are providing at best support to the marginal people at this crucial time. Like any other Bollywood superstars, Shah Rukh Khan and his associates are relentlessly working for the people who are living below the marginal borders. In the news, Shah Rukh and his associates are highly marked up and people are inspired to see their philanthropy.
What has Shah Rukh done?
Shah Rukh Khan along with his organizations and business partners are playing a vital role in fighting against the coronavirus. The major contributions what they are playing are as like the flowing:
- Shah Rukh Khan has already supplied 50,000 pcs of Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) to West Bengal and Maharashtra governments.
- He primarily helps the West Bengal and Maharashtra governments for making support to this area.
- Meer Foundation has already tied up with the Earth organization to fight against COVID-19. It ensures the food supply to more than 5500 families in Mumbai on a monthly basis.
- The ‘Swades’ star has generated a kitchen. The primary goal of this entity is to send out 2000 freshly cooked meals for the help of households and hospitals on a daily basis.
What else?Shah Rukh Khan, his wife Gauri, Meer Foundation and Kolkata Knight Riders have become a model in the recent time. They are not only helping the people or government, but also making some additional planning against CPVID-19 for the long-term vision. Their approaches are as like below:
- Shah Rukh and Gauri recently declared that they will donate a handsome to the Maharashtra CM’s Relief Fund. It will be given by their film banner Red Chillies Entertainment. In this way, the promotion and contribution of both of the work will be done very efficiently. It is also a good marketing strategy!
- Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri along with their business partners Juhi Chawla and Jay Mehta will contribute to the Prime Minister of CARES. It will be given through their IPL franchise Kolkata Knight Riders. In this way, the liaison with the government and other officials will remain sound.
- Shah Rukh Khan has already announced that his office will be used for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) quarantine facilities. You know this declaration has already made a positive impact on the Bollywood industry. As a result, some of the renowned super stars are trying to criticize as well. Whatever, the announcement has become praised by most of the seniors.
- Kolkata Knight Riders and Shah Rukh Khan’s NGO-Meer Foundation both of them will jointly supply 50,000 pcs of PPEs to the Maharashtra and West Bengal governments for the safety of healthcare professionals. It has become a challenge to ensure the fitness of the doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Meer Foundation in association with Roti Foundation will provide 3 lakh meal kits to 10,000 to underprivileged people daily in Mumbai. It is a great support for the Mumbai state.
The final stage
It is a matter of concern that, will Shah Rukh Khan continue it for the long run?
Whatever, the Bollywood industry is now thinking about more than the criticism. There are a lot of renowned and emerging actors and actresses who are philanthropically coming forward to fight against that coronavirus. It has become the global concern where India is locked down for 21 days. The government is also careful about the safety and security of the nation. Even, the local people are coming forward as per their capabilities. Obviously, the Bollywood industry has become very concerned and supportive for the help of fighting against COVID-19.